- Carbon-based, cool black.
- Opacity Level: High
- What it is: Hand-crafted pigment for your most inspired eyeliner looks.
- Why you’ll love it: Our unique blend of the highest quality pigments, with the absolute best ingredients, ensures maximum color concentration for lasting, true results that never shift or change.
- What you need to know: Perfect on their own or blended to create a custom shade, each eyeliner pigment is designed to enhance your client’s natural beauty. Our team tests every batch for consistency and safety, so you never have to worry about nasty additives, or how our colors will show up in your clients’ skin. Ethically made and ethically tested, Perma Blend is certified vegan and cruelty free.
- Directions for use: All carbon-based eyeliners should be used with caution by experienced artists only. Do not mix with water or other thinning agents. To change consistency, only use Perma Blend Thinning or Shading Solutions.
Directions for Use:
- Store in a room temperature environment.
- Do not leave product out in the sun.
- Handle containers with fresh-from-the-box single-use gloved hands.
- Shake pigment for at least 1 minute before pouring.
- After pouring, ensure the lid is securely sealed and return to its storage area.
- To change consistency, only use Perma Blend Shading Solutions. Do not mix with water or other thinning agents.
- Pigment expires 12 months after opening.
- Unopened pigment expires after 3.5 years.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
A Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with chemical products. It also contains information on the use, storage, handling and emergency procedures all related to the hazards of the material. Perma Blend SDS documents have been prepared to ensure the highest level of safety while using our products.
Possible dangerous chemicals and toxins can cause serious harm to clients, so chemical-technological laboratory (CTL) certificates are a way to ensure pigments and products have undergone the necessary laboratory testing required to eliminate the concern of negative substances entering a client’s skin.