Microblading/Ombré Manual Microshading (Hand tool) Online Training
3D Microblading Technique Certificate
Microblading starter kit valued at $650
Microblading/Ombré Manual Microshading online training program covers the following
- Online Pre-Course
- Theory & Concepts
- Infection control
- Safety and Compliance
- Understand skin, including age, texture, and undertones
- Eyebrow or other procedural design
- Skin preparation
- Finding correct skin depths and pressure
- Color theory and skin types
- Color pigments, mixing and factors to lasting longer
- Various brow designs and selection
- Measuring brows and facial features
- Proper handling of equipment, such as single-use disposable microblading handle and needle groupings
- Instructor procedure demonstrations via video and social media
- Instruction to drawing, microblading on various mediums, then applying these techniques on clients
About Minnesota Brow Lash Studio & Academy
✅ Our academy is recognized and licensed as a Private Career School
with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education per pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, sections 136A.821 to 136A.832.
✅ We are licensed under the MN board of cosmetology, license #19000219
✅ We are a licensed Body Art Facility under the Health Department
✅We are recognized by SPCP and CPCP
✅Our Training master is also recognized by world wide training Academy S as their Craft Master
✅Our support system is amazing. It is completely FREE if you are taking the same course again for continuing support.
✅ We are a Dermalogica partnership school
✅ We are a Medical Spa with the support of a Medical Director.
In order to be successful your skills must be at a very high level. To achieve this, please follow the steps in this course exactly as written and practice, practice, practice. Follow in your manual and view each video several times. Page numbers will be provided for easy reference.
Remember every Master was at first an amateur!
Minnesota State licensing info:
*If you are attending from out of state, please check out your state’s health department or board of costmetology website for the correct information*
*Students are responsible for checking with his/her State or Local Jurisdiction for his/her license requirement process.
Once the student is sign up and pay the initial deposit, one of our staff will reach out to you with a full contract for this training.